Páginas

2011-10-05

[drops.log]: Life follows...

I was thinking in to entitle this post as “Apple loses jobs even no one was fired”. But I guess the main thing here is: life follows.Steve Jobs passed away but that means little. Better products weren’t going to stop of show up. Apple is not going to die tomorrow.

I don’t get the commotion. What really hit me was random black humor phrases like:
“Who would like to trade Apple stocks?”.
“I guess we don’t need to study iOS API anymore.”
“Jobs has just released his newest innovation, the iDead” (that was kinda obvious, but I didn’t read on Twitter).
“Is Apple going to put Jobs funeral tickets in the iTunes?”.
“Finally a really nice work spot opened in Silicon Valey”.
“Jobs is uncontrollable, even iDead he has already done millions purchase his final product: iSad”.
“Apple says: we don’t have enough e-mail addresses to spam, send yours to rememberingsteve@apple.com”.
My acquintaces came up some funny stuff too, but I am not going to copy them here.
I would also recommend watch Pirates of Silicon Valley and tweet to keep iDead in the Twitter Trend Topics for one more day at least. That is all for now. Until next post, with more drops of logs from a Computer Scientist’s life.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário